This blend of natural ingredients include; melatonin, camomile and vitamin B-6. This natural blend has been formulated to aid the body in obtaining more restful sleep. Sleep formula contains relaxing vitamins, minerals and herbs. When taken as directed, Sleep Formula can help decrease feelings of worry and stress while falling asleep and sleeping through the night.*
Serving Size: 2 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 60;
Bottle Color: White;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White
|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|Rocktomic’s Sleep Formula is formulated to support healthy sleep cycles (circadian rhythm), relaxation, and improved mood.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with high quality ingredients.
Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Calcium Carbonate||● Supports bone health, muscle function, and cardiovascular health (36,37).
● Regulates processes of bone resorption, mineralization, and fracture repair (36,37).
● Increases the effect of physical exercise on bone mineral acquisition in the period preceding puberty (36,37).
● Prevents the development of preeclampsia (36,37).
|Vitamin B6||● Serves as a cofactor in more than 150 enzymatic reactions associated in blood sugar regulation, immunity, cardiovascular function, neuronal health, metabolic, and digestive health (38, 40).
● Reduces plasma glucose (blood sugar levels) via by inhibiting the activity of small-intestinal α-glucosidases (enzymes associated with glucose metabolism) (39).
● Functions as an antioxidant by counteracting the formation of reactive oxygen species (inflammatory markers) and advanced glycation end-products (38,40).
● May support blood sugar regulation in women with gestational diabetes (40).
● Cofactor for enzymes involved in DNA metabolism (40).
|Magnesium||● Supports optimal nerve function, muscle contractions, cardiovascular, bone health, and decreased anxiety (90,91).
● Supports biological reactions such as ATP fueled reactions and pancreatic insulin secretion (90,91).
● Supports reduction systolic blood pressure, fasting glucose, triglycerides, and healthy HDL levels (90,91).
● Reduces peripheral cortisol levels in the CNS and supports relaxation and decreased anxiety (90,91).
|L-Tryptophan||● Decreases anxiety, supports positive mood, supports gut brain axis, and an improved sleep cycle (259,260).
● Decreases anxiety via increases in 5 HTP (259, 260).
● Improves circadian rhythm via increased natural melatonin production (259,260).
● Supports gut brain axis via natural increased production of serotonin in gut neurons (260).
|Goji Berry||● Supports immune health, vision health, immune health, and aids as a neuroprotective agent (261,262).
● Supports immune function via carotenoid and polyphenolic free radical scavenging capabilities, reduced DNA damage, and reduced inflammatory cytokines (261).
● Supports vision health via ocular neuroprotective effects zeaxanthin content (found in goji berry) (262).
● Increases neuronal protection with potent ameliorative effects on neuronal oxidative stress, inflammation, apoptosis and neuronal cell death (262).
|Chamomile||● Supports healthy sleep, relaxation, reduced anxiety, and antioxidant support (251,252,253).
● Supports antioxidant function due to high levels of quercetin (flavonoid antioxidant) (251,252,253).
● Supports sleep via increases in parasympathetic (relaxation mode) activity, increased benzodiazepine-like hypnotic activity (sleep inducer), and attachment to GABA receptors (251,252,253).
|Lemon Balm||● Supports healthy sleep, relaxation, reduced anxiety, and antioxidant support (254,255).
● Supports antioxidant function via ability to scavenge free radicals, reduce oxidative stress, increased glutathione production (master antioxidant) combat DNA damage (254,225).
● Supports relaxed sleep via enhanced REM cycles reduced stress at bedtime (254,225).
|Passion Flower||● Reduces stress, enhances sleep, and improved mood (248).
● Enhances positive mood and sleep via regulated gamma‐aminobutyric acid receptor A (GABAA) activity (receptor which controls sleep) (248).
|L-Taurine||● Supports hydration, increased energy, antioxidant function, and increases fat metabolism during aerobic exercise (242,243).
● Supports antioxidant function via combating reactive oxygen species (243).
● Increases fat metabolism during exercise via enhanced mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation (cells using fat as fuel) (242).
|Hops||● Combats depression, anxiety, reduces triglycerides and supports a positive mood (246,247).|
|St. John’s Wort||● Combats depression and supports a positive mood (249,250).|
|GABA||● Supports relaxation, positive mood, increased memory, reduced anxiety, blood sugar regulation, and increased growth hormone production (102).|
|Skullcap||● Supports calming mood and relaxation.|
|L-Theanine||● Unique non-protein amino acid found in green tea (Camellia sinensis) (53).
● Supports mood, mental clarity, and cognitive health, memory, and is a natural anti-depressant/neuroprotective agent (53).
● Aids as an antidepressant due to partial antagonism for the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor manifesting its cognitive optimizing effects (53).
● Reduces the neuropsychiatric side effects of chronic adolescent THC exposure (54).
|Ashwagandha||● Supports cardiovascular, hormonal, immune, healthy weight loss, mood, and optimized sleep (82,83).
● Reduces stress hormone cortisol resulting in improved body composition, sex hormone profile, and mood (82,83).
● Improves exercise performance via increased V02 max, muscular endurance, muscle hypertrophy (muscle growth), and decreased muscular fatigue (83).
● Improves quality of sleep by enhancing sleep recovery, reducing plasma cortisol concentrations, and enhancing REM sleep cycles (83).
● Supports hormonal and immune health via reduced production of inflammatory molecules (reactive oxygen species) and simultaneous increases in sex hormones (84).
|Inositol||● Supports liver detoxification, combats metabolic syndrome, and aids as an antioxidant (221).
● Combats metabolic syndrome via reduced levels of triglycerides, total- and LDL-cholesterol (221).
● Supports antioxidant function via reduced levels of reactive oxygen species and inflammatory markers (interleukin 6) (222).
|5-HTP||● Supports healthy sleep patterns, mood, reduced anxiety, and supports the gut brain axis (261).
● Supports healthy sleep patterns via enhanced circadian rhythm and increased natural melatonin production (261).
● Supports gut brain axis via natural increased production of serotonin (neurotransmitter) in gut neurons (260, 261).
|Melatonin||● Supports healthy sleep patterns, immune function, and antioxidant support (256,257, 258).
● Supports healthy circadian rhythms, and improves the onset, duration, and quality of sleep.
● Supports immune function via improved free radical scavenging capacity (258).
|Valerian Root||● Reduces stress, enhances sleep, and improves mood (244,245).
● Enhances positive mood and sleep via regulated gamma‐aminobutyric acid receptor A (GABAA) activity (receptor which controls sleep) (244, 245).
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take two (2) veggie capsules twice a day. For best results, take 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8 oz glass of water, or as directed by your health care professional.|
Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.
|1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.
|2. Uses high quality nutraceuticals in an effective evidence based and efficaciously dosed formula.
|2. Uses cheap sources of nutraceuticals that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and is formulated without evidence based dosages.|
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.